Finance vs Leasing: Which is Better?
What are your goals? We all have different priorities—in cars, life, and finances. When deciding on leasing vs. financing, what’s right for one person can be totally wrong for another.
Generally, leasing offers lower monthly payments than financing, as well as the benefit of owning a new car every two or three years. However, financing offers its own set of advantages.
Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Call 1-855-450-8600 to book a free consultation.
Is leasing better for me?
- To drive a new car every two or three years
- Lower monthly payments
- The latest safety features and a car always under warranty
You Don’t Mind
- Trading in or selling used cars privately
- Building ownership equity
- A stable, predictable lifestyle
- An average number of miles to drive
- No problem properly maintaining your car
If this sounds like you, then leasing may be the best option for your needs
Is financing better for me?
- To build up trade-in or resale value (equity)
- Complete ownership of your car
- The feeling of being payment-free after paying off your loan
- The freedom to customize your car
- To drive your car for a long time
You Don’t Mind
- Unexpected repair costs after your warranty has expired
- Higher monthly payments
- To drive more-than-average miles
- Possible lifestyle changes in the near future
If you prefer to own your vehicle outright, and plan to own for the long-term, then financing will be your best option